Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Moxie Teens

 Moxie Teen dolls are ball jointed and similar to the LIV dolls, but they are made from the Moxie Girls company. You can buy them wigs and clothes at target, and there are so many ways to make a single doll look! These dolls are so fun to play with, I can spend hours playing with them with my sisters. They have pretty faces that make you feel comfortable, and they have beautiful glass eyes that don't make them look cheap. Here are some pictures!
This one is Tristen! This is the one I have!

Here are all of them! They look like celebrities or models!

Moxie Teens have Super long eyelashes that make them look like Movie Stars! I think they are really beautiful and could look like almost any teen celebrity! I 100% recommend these dolls! I love them, and think they are really pretty and Moxie Girls did are super great job on making them!


1 comment:

  1. I got the dark skinned one that is on the right. She is really PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete