Friday, August 10, 2012

Bamboletta

Another wonderful Waldorf Doll. The Bamboletta are cute and cuddly, and they are like doll stuffed animals! I like to sleep with all my Waldorf dolls, because they are all afraid of the dark! But any way, Bamboletta dolls are unique and each one has a handmade outfit. Many people are always trying to get one of these little cuties!




Here are your little models Rapunzel (left) and Nancy(Right)



Saffron, Crystal's Doll.



This my Bamboletta, Fern. And behind her is My Lake Maiden's Bed. The dolls love to share!




Each Waldorf doll, from any maker, is different. But that doesn't mean they can't be Friends. Bamboletta and Fig and Me dolls are the best dolls around! Thumbs up! A+!!! I recommend Bamboletta dolls, just be ready when they are available!




Waldorf Dolls ROCK,

6 comments:

  1. Nancy is mine too! Both of them make a pretty good match! They love to have sleepovers together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one of this dolls in my cart but we didn't buy her. Her name was " Rhianna" She was so cute. I loved her hair, her face And even her clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a line across the wall and connected it to things and put the silks on it and set the dolls up

    ReplyDelete