Friday, August 10, 2012

Hearts 4 Hearts Girls

The Hearst for Hearts dolls are really great dolls. The face is so cute, and they are so likable. They each have a story about them, about there home and what they do to help make change happen. The dolls are great, and when you purchase a Hearts for Hearts doll a portion of it goes to world vision. I don't know the percentage, but at least it something! I really like these dolls. I got my own yesterday! This doll is very cute, has a good purpose, and is making a change in the world! Thumbs up! Five Stars! A+!






Beautiful, Cute and Special Friends! I got "Rahel" Yesterday!







This is Lauryce! She is one of the newer ones! So Pretty!




Mosi, a native american doll! AMAZING!





Zelia from Brazil! I can't resist these dolls!





I totally recommend these dolls. They are beautiful, and are very sweet. If you like these dolls, and are thinking about purchasing one of them, I strongly suggest buying one! They are great dolls, and it's so cool how they each are from a different country and they help to make their country a happier place!





Recommend, Recommend, Recommend!

13 comments:

  1. I have seen them before! I wanted the one from mexico, " Consuelo" She is so cute! I hope I get her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Consuelo" is a good choice! She was actually my third choice! My second was Nahij, she is very beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I thought she was a pretty good looking doll to! I am glad you love these dolls a lot! There are all very sweet! I think these dolls are very nice because they are from all around the world! When I see them for some reason I think they have the same face!

    Hope you keep writting about these dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Dell and Mosi too! But my favorite is Consuelo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEVER heard of these dolls before, but they call my attention. If I were to get one my first choice would be Consuelo, and my second choice would be Zelia. I LOVE Brazil and Mexico!!!! I wish they told you how much proceed goes to charity though.... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG they are so amazing you should really get one. Crystal thinks Consuelo is cute and Ari likes Mosi. I was a little confused by Zelia,because she doesn't look Brazilian! But I just LOVE their faces!!!!!

      Delete
    2. I think she looks Brazilian a LOT! Also, why didn't you say cornfuesed? It's our thing!

      Delete
    3. Well,Brazilian people have darker skin than she does. she looks more American-Brazilian to me. Like she wa born in America. Sorry!

      Delete
  5. Yeah I want Mosi or Nahji but Kate wants Nahji even though she already has one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kate, you should REALLY put the link and store as to where you can purchase these dolls. It'd be REALLY helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! Some you can't get online though... most of the other syou can get from target!

      Delete