Friday, August 10, 2012

Life Just Calls for Dolls-- Doesn't it?

Hi! This blog is for all you DOLL LOVERS everywhere! On this blog, I'll write reviews on doll types and brands that I like/dislike and recommend/don't recommend. Also, if I do not like the doll, I'll write a few suggestions that would help make the doll better. I am really excited for you guys to hear my opinion, and feel free to disagree with me. Who knows, maybe you can change my mind! And if you want me to review any specific doll, tell me and I will if I am familiar with the doll. Thanks all, I hope to write every day!


Dolls RULE!

12 comments:

  1. Hi! Have you ever heard of La De Das?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your review on La De Das?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I know about them, but I never have played or used them, so I wouldn't really know if they were good or bad.

      Delete
  3. I suggest you write about Moxie Teens or Moxie Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about sasha dolls? You really want one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seen Sasha dolls before but none of them were that cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mean I like sasha dolls. I like ares though.

    ReplyDelete