Friday, August 10, 2012

Lalaloopsy

The Lalaloopsy Dolls are very cute! They look like they were sewn but they are made of plastic. But I still like them so much. Have have some mini one's and a Little Lalaloopsy. Me and my other sisters love them so much! They are very cute! Even my Brother likes to join in! The Lalaloopsy dolls are great for kids, and you can find them at Target!


The Mini Lalaloopsy






Here are some of the Bigger Lalaloopsy Dolls!



This is the Lalaloopsy Little I own







The Lalaloopsy Dolls are super cute, and they are very cheap. You can find them at Target. These dolls are cute and I in my opinion are very good listeners. I recommend this doll!



Dolls Forever,







4 comments:

  1. LALALOOPSIES! There are soo CUTE! I have a mini Laloopsies! Big lalaloopsy and Lalaloopsy little! I wat A lot more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have four mini lalaloopsys and two lalaloopsy littles. Also I want this min ice cream lalaloopsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You have a lot of Lalaloopsies Ari!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ari has the mint ice cream one now!

    ReplyDelete